-
February 3rd, 2003, 05:32 AM
#11
Senior Hostboard Member
Mini TG.
He sucks at riding.
-
February 3rd, 2003, 05:50 AM
#12
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by Hanny--Bo--Banny:
Mini TG.
He sucks at riding.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Damn hanny, is there anyone you're nice too?
-
February 3rd, 2003, 06:01 AM
#13
Senior Hostboard Member
I'll tell you who I am nice to..
but first there are rules you must learn...
1.My name, to you, is Hannibal. Not hanny, or hanny-bo-banny as shatzy calls me, or luvhanny as TG calls me... Hannibal. You haven't earned my respect enough for me to let you call me "hanny". So quit.
now that that's outta the way...
.
.
.
.
I'm nice to basically anyone who isn't you.
ya fuckin brown-noser wannabe.
-
February 3rd, 2003, 06:10 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Now hanny, don't get your panties in a bunch.
-
February 3rd, 2003, 06:13 AM
#15
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey great comeback...
..
....
...
....
...
i have a caption for that comeback!!
since this is a caption thread
..
..
..
.
*caption for Garys comeback*
"modern uses for funny comebacks of the 80's!"
-
February 3rd, 2003, 06:14 AM
#16
Senior Hostboard Member
and to really elaborate a bit more... i'm really nice to shatzy and TG, because they are like family to me..
and the other "regulars" who have been regulars for a while, they're all okay in my book, except for Beta, he's a bitch... but I'll deal with him, because, he's not you.
-
February 3rd, 2003, 06:23 AM
#17
Inactive Member
I liked the 80's..... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Metal guitar ruled the air waves...
-
February 3rd, 2003, 06:27 AM
#18
Senior Hostboard Member
*sigh* poor lil' wannabe...
i'm going to bed now... I have a life to lead tommarow.
...btw tiny.. my mom say's she's gonna need more money to keep sleeping with ya [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
February 3rd, 2003, 06:53 AM
#19
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by Hanny--Bo--Banny:
my mom say's she's gonna need more money to keep sleeping with ya</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well son, I can understand her having money problems. No one said she needs to keep paying me. She can save some of her money. I'll do it for free.
-
February 3rd, 2003, 09:07 AM
#20
HB Forum Owner
"Aw man, I got a fucking ticket!"
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks